We operate a key holding and alarm response service for both commercial and residential properties. Our specially trained Officers will respond to alarm activations day or night, every day of the year within 20 minutes as specified in the ACPOS procedure.
Key holding has many advantages including:
- Dealing with the nuisance of false alarms so you don't have to
- Eliminating the threat of an untrained person putting themselves at risk from confronting an intruder who may still be on the premises
- Avoidance of 'next day' fatigue for employees who have had interrupted sleep
- Dealing with Alarm activations when you may not be able to e.g. if you're unable to drive through the consumption of alcohol
- Dealing with alarm activations more quickly than you may be able to if, for example, you are at home, at work or away from the property for an extended period of time
- We can also carry out a weekly or monthly security check of your premises/house
The Key holding Service
On contract award we undertake a contract survey, design site instructions (tailored to your needs, including escalation numbers) and provide security warning boards or window stickers.
As your nominated professional key holder and response company, upon notification of an activation we will dispatch a licensed, uniformed and trained driver to attend in a company branded vehicle, fully equipped with satellite navigation and supported by our 24hr control centre thereby ensuring all responses are constantly monitored
On arrival, the driver will complete a thorough external and internal check of the premises and investigate in compliance with any specific attendance instructions the cause of the activation. If required, we liaise with the necessary companies to reset your systems and leave the property secure. In the event of a serious incident, such as burglary, fire or flood, we will remain on-site, preserve any scene of crime and manage the situation as required (e.g. liaise with the emergency services, boarding, glazing and locksmith companies) and only leave the property once it is re-secured or upon your instruction.